FACILITATING KNOWLEDGE SHARING

As the Networked Learning course ends, I reflect on the valuable interactions and learning experiences shared with my peers in this vibrant online community. Collaboration and knowledge sharing have been at the core of our learning journey, and I am proud to have contributed to the learning of others in meaningful ways. In this final blog post, I want to highlight some key ways I have supported my classmates and engaged with the Networked Learning community.

Throughout the course, I have actively engaged with my peers through various means, including commenting on classmates’ blogs, participating in discussions on Discord, and creating resources to aid in our collective learning.

In conclusion, the Networked Learning course has been a transformative experience, and I am grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from such a talented group of individuals. I am proud of my contributions to the learning community and look forward to staying connected with my peers beyond this course. We have fostered a culture of sharing, growth, and support that will continue to inspire us in our future endeavors. Below is a PowerPoint presentation on my contribution to learning of myself and others.

Thank you for being part of this incredible learning journey!

Sandra Vincent. pptx