Enhancing Teaching and Learning through AI Integration

Artificial intelligence (AI) presents several opportunities in the field of education, especially in the teaching and learning process. Teachers can customize lessons, shorten paperwork, and promote a greater understanding of basic ideas by utilizing AI tools and methodologies. In my course prototype…

Reflection on feedback as well as on the Accessibility and Equity

In response to the feedback provided on the course profile for Grade 1 students focusing on the topic of “Needs & Characteristics of Living Things,” it’s evident that the course has been designed to cater to the needs and interests…

LUMI# Module 1:- Differentiate between living and non-living things

LUMI provides intuitive tools to help for stay on track and implement different questions such as multiple choice, fill in the blanks, true/false, and so many others. In this module, basic information is provided about living and nonliving things which…

Blog-2 ( Student-instructor Interactions through various tools)

In designing the course prototype, I plan to incorporate several student-instructor interaction methods to ensure a dynamic and engaging learning environment. These methods include the justification and guidelines/ assessment practices as well:- In-person classes or synchronous online sessions:- These provide…

My experience with blended learning.

Blended learning signifies the method of combining traditional classroom education with digital or online learning components. These strategies combine the beneficial characteristics of traditional and digital teaching methods to improve all aspects of the educational experience. According to my own…