Space, Place & Boundaries

View From a Different Perspective: This picture was taken when I was leaving Mexico from one of my vacations. I chose this for my view from a different perspective because it shows my love for travelling. One of my favorite things to do is travel and see the world. The view from the airplane always makes me excited. Another thing that this view from a different perspective made me feel is that there are endless boundaries in this world and it makes me want to be able to experience so many different things. I feel so lucky being able to have the experience of travelling.

Map Your Emotions: Sunsets and oceans always seem to allow me to feel so many different emotions. They are so pretty which gives me happy emotions but they also make me think of the people I have lost in my life. When I look at a sunset I often think about my loved ones that are up in heaven. This specific picture looks so calming and gives me so many different emotions from being happy and sometimes sad.

Follow a Path: The picture I chose is of the lane leading into my farm. This path is really important to me because it is what leads me to my home. My family is one of the most important things in my life and my farm is where we can always come back together. I grew up on this farm and it holds so many special memories for me. This path leading to my home will always be one of my favorite’s.

Find a Sit Spot: This picture is of my dock in front of my cabin at Madge Lake.  The end of my dock is one of my favorite places to sit. Whether that be by myself or with friends and family. It is so relaxing to be by the water, enjoying the sun and enjoying the beautiful view of the forest around the lake.  I love being able to sit and enjoy reading a book or spending time with my loved ones at my favorite sit spot.