About Me

My name is Chelsey Wolf, I am in my first year of elementary education at the University of Regina. I am 21 years old and the second oldest of six children. I grew up on a farm just outside of Wapella, Saskatchewan. I graduated high school from Moosomin McNaughton High then attended two years of school at the University of Jamestown on a athletic and academic scholarship. I was taking science courses because I was unsure of what I wanted to o for a career. I took a year off school in 2018 to figure out what career path I wanted to follow. I worked as a nanny for two young boys and during this time I was able to do lots of volunteering in the classroom as a parent helper, I also got to volunteer in a pre-school class. This is where I figured out that I wanted to teacher and that I wanted to teach young children. I have always enjoyed working with kids and have often been involved with coaching young children softball, volleyball, and badminton. I really enjoy being outside and I am always looking for an adventure. I love spending time playing with my dog, Molly.

Molly My Puppy