AI in Education’

This week, we were supposed to research Artificial Intelligence(AI) resources that can be useful for teaching purposes. In my opinion, with the growing use of technology, AI would be one of the best tools to use in the classroom, to save time and support students’ learning. I started researching and found that there are many apps that can be used based on different levels of students. One of the AI tools which I found interesting was Educopilot. As I tried to explore how to utilize it, It was sad to know that there’s no free option to use it. It has a free trial subscription option, which is followed by a monthly subscription of around $ 9 subscription. I was interested in to explore to create some lesson plans and handouts for any subject. I also found some innovative features that can be customized, based on students’ individual needs. Unfortunately, I had to quit using EduCopilot.

After restarting my research to find other AI tools, I checked Eduaide-Ai.

It has multiple options to use for k-12 level.

• Content Generator
  • Teaching Assistant
  • Feedback Bot
  • Chat
  • Assessment Builder
  • History
  • All of these subtitles have their own materials to explore and use. As I wanted to add some kids engaging activities in the classroom for G 2 ELA. I entered the description in the “Topic Or Keyword(s), then clicked the ”Add to Workspace” option. It provided a long list of activities I can pick and add in my class lesson plan.

The only problem, I found was the limited use of some options with the free subscription, and apro plan has no limititation with the subscription of $5.99/month.

Overall, I enjoyed exploring Eduaide-Ai, because it is very convenient to use and easier to navigate, not only to enhance your teaching skills, but also to keep your students engaged in their learning.