EDTC300

Call Me IT Support ๐Ÿ˜

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยปยปโ€โ€โ€ยซยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ

Hello everyone, ย 

As we wrap up this semester’s adventures in learning, I wanted to take a moment to share some reflections on how we’ve all been part of each other’s growth. To see my personal contributions, please click the oh so fancy link below:

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

THE RECIEPTSย 

1.) Keeping the Conversation Aliveย 

One of the highlights of this semester has been engaging with all the amazing content you’ve been putting out on your blogs. I made it a habit to drop by regularly (3-5 times per week), leaving comments that ranged from thoughtful reflections to simple words of encouragement. Whether we were discussing complex ideas or just sharing a laugh, I aimed to keep the dialogue flowing and the vibes positive. You can see my fingerprints all over those comment sections.ย 

Referenced from https://mslendahand.com

2.) Getting Chatty on Discordย 

Ah, Discord โ€“ our digital hangout where the learning never stops. I’ve loved being part of the discussions, whether it was answering questions, sharing resources, or just shooting the breeze with you all. From late-night convos to impromptu debates, I’ve tried to be an active and supportive presence in our virtual community. You’ll find me in the chat threads, chiming in whenever I can add value to the conversation.ย 

3.) Staying Engaged on My Own Blog:ย 

Of course, I didn’t forget about my own little corner of the internet. Whenever someone took the time to drop a comment on one of my posts, Iย tried my hardest to respond. I valued your insights and questions, and I wanted to keep the conversation going. Because let’s face it – learning is way more fun when it’s a two-way street.ย 

As I look back on the semester, I’m filled with gratitude for the opportunity to learn and grow alongside each of you. Our collective efforts have turned this virtual classroom into a vibrant community of learners, and I couldn’t be prouder to be a part of it.ย 

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. ย 

Emmaย 

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยปยปโ€โ€โ€ยซยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

One Comment

• Karley Van De Sype

Wow Emma!

This was such a fun post to read! I can definitely see your personal style coming through. You have done some amazing work over the semester! It seems clear that you did all that you could to be an active participant in our professional learning network. You seem to be very appreciative to be a part of our little online community and it shows in your efforts to keep the conversations going ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy your summer,
    Karley