Artificial Intelligence and it’s ethical role in the classroom

AI is a tool that no matter one’s opinion on it, will be integrated into the classroom. Previously I have researched AI tools and their benefit in some ways is undeniable. Spell check, research, grading, formatting, creating lesson plans, it all could be used to supplement these things. But just as standardized tests are controversial,

Continue reading Artificial Intelligence and it’s ethical role in the classroom

Teaching digital literacy while still continually relearning digital literacy

Digital literacy is much more complex than what anybody would assume. In the quizzes, I was incorrect as much as I was correct. We can all admit, that most conspiracy theories come with ‘receipts’. Some have very compelling information, and what appears to be ‘facts’. A video was shown in one of the classes in

Continue reading Teaching digital literacy while still continually relearning digital literacy

Go G**gle yourself!

Googling myself is nothing new to me. I prefer to have as much online anonymity as possible. My Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Reddit are all as private as possible as well as use pseudo names. My Instagram is so private the only person I allow to follow me is my best friend. This blog, for

Continue reading Go G**gle yourself!