I have completed my second book!

Well…. We made it! The first book I completed was a graphic novel entitled “Pumpkin Heads” by Rainbow Rowell, and the novel I just completed was “Carry On” by Rainbow Rowell, as well. This has been a struggle at times, but I am glad I was given the opportunity to grow in this manner. It probably took me a great deal longer than what one might expect somebody to read a novel, but being a chronic busybody made settling down to read a fight with myself.

The cover of Rainbow Rowell’s 2015 novel Carry On.

I have gained much love for Rainbow Rowell, and have decided to include an interview with her to showcase her a bit. I find her very relatable, she looks like me in ways, being a plus-size woman with curly hair, and having a body different than what society states is ideal, its always nice to know others who are like you. In the interview they speak about another novel of hers, Eleonor and Park, to discuss her ways of incorporating themes of self-confidence in the novel, and I felt it demonstrates well the feelings I felt seeing that somebody so talented in the media is “like me”.

A photo of Rainbow Rowell and her crazy wonderful hair!