Week 2

I chose to capture these three photos because the beginning of fall is my favorite time of the year. Fall is my favorite season because the weather is still warm but has a nice cool breeze. Another reason why I love fall is because the smell of the air is always so fresh. I also love the sounds the leaves make once you step on them on the ground. It brightens my day being able to walk outside my house and see all the beautiful trees turning yellow and to smell the fresh air. I find fall to be such a calming and peaceful season, it’s the calm before the storm (the storm is winter).

These trees that I took pictures of are just outside my yard and I thought that it was neat how one tree was almost yellow and the other was not at the point to turn yet. It’s quite fascinating how trees all turn colors at their own pace. I wish all the trees were able to stay these fall colors all year round as they are very beautiful. These photos were taken when I was leaving my house to go to school on Thursday morning.