Week 4

This week I chose to take pictures on my way to work. I thought that this was a good time to take pictures because in Moose Jaw it had just finished raining and the sky looked so pretty with sun trying to shine through the rain clouds, I just couldn’t resist. In the first picture there was a rainbow in the distance and it was such a bold rainbow. I don’t think I have ever seen one that was so easy to see all the colors in it. My favorite part of when it rains is if it has sunshine behind all the dark clouds which this rainfall did. The smell of the air is also one of my favorites because it always smells so fresh and clean.

Like mentioned before, I took all these photos on my way to work which was around 5PM on Wednesday. These photos stood out to me because you don’t usually see sunshine after it rains and this was definitely something I had to photograph. I could feel that there was good and positive energy all around me after this rainfall. I truly enjoyed being able to look up at the sky and see so many pretty colors. These pictures made me think that there is always sunshine behind every dark cloud. This meaning goes towards any bad day that someone might have, you just have to keep going no matter how dark life seems to be, the light will always shine through.