Week 9

For this week’s blog post, I was on my way home from work when I noticed the pretty sunset. I knew that I had to stop and pull over to take photos of the sunset. I thought the sky just looked so pretty with all the colors. I wish I would have been able to see it when the sun was just starting to set because that would have been really pretty to see. Watching the sunset is one of my favorite past times as it is very relaxing and calming. Where my parents live in Moose Jaw there is a lot of open lands so it is easy to just pull over and watch the sunset.

These photos were taken around 6:00 PM. I actually love when the days start to get shorter. I think this is because it makes me want to stay home and curl up on the couch with a cozy blanket and visit with my family. In the photos, you can tell that there is a bit of snow on the ground. The snow keeps falling but doesn’t stay for very long. Soon, there will be lots of snow on the ground and it will be winter. There is just something nice about the snow falling with the sun setting in the distance. If only it wasn’t freezing cold because then I could be outside to enjoy the sunset and the falling snow.