Nail Day 3: Salon Quality??

Welcome to Nail Day 3! I am so excited to share this set because it turned out absolutely perfect. For the past two nail days, I’ve used more of fall colours such as nude brown and grey-ish blue. This time, I wanted to use a muted pink/magenta with glittery extensions on my middle and ring finger.

I don’t have much to say about this set because it turned out super good. The extensions were smooth and even, and none of them were too thin nor too thick. The gel polish applied nice and even, and looked so good with the pink/purple glitter extension.

This might be too much of an exaggeration but they look like I got them done at the salon! This is definitely my favourite set so farโ€” not only because it turned out so good but also because I love the colour! Some of my friends were jokingly suggesting to open up my own nail salon.

I’ll definitely be using more of the glitter extensions because they’re so beautiful and easy to work with. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think in the comments!

5 Replies to “Nail Day 3: Salon Quality??”

1. Linnette Guderyan says: Reply

Love your learning project! So elegant and practical.

2. Hello! This is a great learning project idea. What kind of resources are you using to guide your learning?

3. Your nails seriously look salon quality. I was just checking out your most recent blog post/video and I had to come check out this set of nails that you unfortunately had to take off. They look stunning! You have such a talent here and I am super excited to follow along on your learning journey!

4. These are beautiful! Can you do mine? ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve loved watching your progress and I agree, I think these are my favourite, however they’re all beautiful!

5. […] Nail Day 3: Salon Quality??- Mingyeong Kimm […]