About Me

My name is Natalie Katzberg I am currently doing the BEAD program at the University of Regina. I received my first degree at the UofR in 2004 with a Bachelor of Physical Activity Studies. I am a very proud mother and wife to three beautiful children, Noah 9, Ryker 7 and Sloane 5. We reside in Yorkton and are very involved in our community, building our dream home at Yorklake. Before deciding that becoming a teacher was something I wanted to do, my journey began with coaching my children hockey. I realized how much I enjoyed teaching children. I received an amazing opportunity to teach on a reserve in 2018-2019. I was placed in a grade 2 room with 19 amazing children who solidified my love to educating kids. My interests outside of being with my family are working on my physical health and emotional health by swimming, going to the gym, yoga, reading and walking with our dog Winnie. My past job working as a Flight Attendant with West Jet gave me an amazing opportunity to see our amazing country Canada. I truly believe that we can fulfill our dreams, look at me I made mine happened with going back to school with many obstacles but making it all work.