A Journey with Technlogy

New Experiences – New Learnings – Summary to EC&I 834

It has been a great experience from start to finish. Prior to the onset of the pandemic I hadn’t really given much thought for the need to have blended learning in our schools. However, the pandemic brought on change and BOOM a different version of education was before us. This course has given me more insight to how education is evolving and how I could certainly adapt and change my classroom. Change is never easy but it can be rewarding. Thanks for a great term, hope you enjoy the collaborative efforts of Bret, Brianne and Leona. Cheers!

1. Laurie

Hi Team,

Thank you for showing another presentation style. You were able to include a lot information using great visuals to support your summary. I admire the work you did as a team as that isn’t always easy to accomplish. Great job!

2. Kendra Simon

Leona,
    Well done team! I enjoyed your presentation style for your summary. The question you outlined, “how do we teach students to use tools effectively and appropriately?” is something I have been thinking about on a regular basis. You do need to set those expectations and teach around this area at all levels. I also liked your information around teaching skills instead of simply content. How true in this digital age. What a comprehensive presentation! Thank you for sharing your thoughts around our learning this semester. I enjoyed learning from you!
    -Kendra

3. Dalton Danaher

I really enjoyed your groups’ summary of learning! It is so much more beneficial to collaborate and put a few heads together to come up with a great product. It was a pleasure reviewing your work this year! Succes accomplished! Hopefully our paths cross again in grad studies!