A First for Everything

If someone were to have told me that I would be sitting here, drinking my hot chocolate, thinking of what to write for my first EVER blog post, I would have told them they were crazy, but here I am and I could not be happier. Being a first time blogger is scary as I am not sure what to expect, but I am so happy to have you guys here with me on this journey, so please bare with me as I am still learning.

My name is Ciera and I am the girl behind “simply ciera.” I am currently in my first year of Middle Years Education at the University of Regina and have started this blogging journey because of the class EDTC 300 I am taking this semester. I am pretty familiar with the use of technology as I use it daily for just about everything but let me tell you, setting up my blog how I wanted it was challenging because I am perfectionist but I had a blast doing it. Side note, be prepared to see it change frequently…

I believe that blogging is a great way to connect with people from all over the place and is also a free space to express your thoughts, interests, or to promote something. Even though this is my first time blogging, I have read many blogs and have always thought of doing one but never had the push to do it so I’m am excited to start.

Once again, I just wanted to remind you all that this is my first experience with this so please have patience with me and feel free to share any tips or pointers to help me be the best blogger I can be. My family always told me “you learn something new everyday.”

Feel free to connect with me on my other public figures!

Twitter Instagram

Here’s to new beginnings!

2 thoughts on “A First for Everything

1. Hey Ciera! Great intro post and start to blogging! I look forward to seeing how you develop as a blogger and the theme changes too- I can totally relate to this I love changing my blog theme up, it’s so fun and great for procrastinating haha

1. Thank you so much for being my first comment! I love changing things up every so often. It helps to keep me busy.