Welcome!

I am so glad you stopped in. I thought it would be important to share with you a little about who I am before we begin our journey together. I have been teaching for 11 years with Holy Trinity Catholic School Division and have dabbled into a few different curriculum areas. I am a trained Middle Years educator but have yet to use that knowledge thus far in my career. I first began my career but stepping way out of my comfort zone and taught the MOST AMAZING students out there; I taught students who have significant physical and intellectual disabilities and let me tell you, they taught me more about myself then I think I was able to teach them. I knew that my skill set was not up to what they deserved from me as their teacher so I went back to school and obtained my Inclusive Education Certificate in Extended Studies at the University of Regina. A short few years later after I entered into a grade 2 classroom, I once again was beginning to feel that I still had more to learn but was not quite ready to take on more education. Now that I am a more established educator and have been teaching in grade 4 for 5 years I knew it was time to continue my growth and invest in myself. In 2021, I began to work towards my Masters in Education focusing on the Curriculum and Instruction side but keeping all my doors open by taking leadership classes as well. So here I am, a mom of 2 beautiful children, a dog mom to a small dog and a very large dog, a full time teacher, and wife, just taking on the world one step at as time. If you are interested I have 2 other blog sites one focuses on learning about Tik Tok and Edsby and the second focuses of Trauma Informed Teaching filled with vetted resources, lessons, oodles of books, videos, music and a classroom based trauma sensitive plan that I would love to share with you.

As you take the time to explore my site, please feel free to leave comments.

Cheers,

Christine