Learning Project #5

It’s time to continue working on my next learning project blog. I wanted to record my learning experience in a different way this week. As I was exploring different resources, I was intrigued to learn about Canva. I heard a lot of good stuff about it lately, so I thought to explore.  I decided to document my this week’s learning project using Canva. As I had access to it, I didn’t  find it difficult to get started, just required any option for login, I used my email and used some features for my recent blog.
I wanted to experiment with some clothes embroidery this week, so I decided to do embroidery on my daughter’s tees. She expressed her interest having some roses, so I drew a small pattern and framed it with the t-shirt. I followed the same rose embroidery pattern which I learnt  in my previous blog. I have also attached another video for my recent week inspiration.

review.https://youtu.be/cyRu65kLJPM?si=9AyPIqhNq8vDFG2U

The supplies I needed were thread, frame, needle, and a t-shirt. I drew the pattern on the shirt and started my embroidery.

I recorded my work through Canva as I didn’t have any videos yet in my post, so I thought I would have a new experience. It was very quick and turn-out amazing! I have attached my learning project below, it was fun learning about Canva!

2 Replies to “Learning Project #5”

1. Hi Uzma, I’m liking the video format! I couldn’t figure out how to use Canva video at all!! The embroidery looks nice, I like being able to wear artwork! Have fun on your learning project journey!