Learning Project #7

As I mentioned in my previous blog to work on my second pillowcase embroidery next week, so, I completed it using the same material,  I mentioned in my previous blog. I had a plan to use a different digital app or at least a different template to show my work, but I couldn’t find any specific one, hopefully for my next blog.  I simply completed my pillow case embroidery and attached some screenshots below.

There’s a slight difference in having Stem stitch for my recent work because I wanted to try in a different way. As I didn’t use any actual video demonstration without using a template, so I thought to try uploading my video for today’s project. I tried, but no luck this time. I will try again for my next learning project. Though, my pillow case embroidery was time taking, comparatively to my earlier learning projects, but  it wasn’t boring, I enjoyed it.

I mentioned in my very first blog about how to print your design by pricking  pattern and using some ink to shade your design. I was exploring some ideas for my future learning project, I found a video, it has a demonstration of how to print your design by pricking. The description can be found at the very last 8 minutes of the video.