How I Contributed

Throughout my EDTC 300 class, I have learned a lot and also helped other students in the class. I have contributed and offered advice and encouragement to some of my friends in the class, which can be seen in my Twitter replies and in some of the responses I have made to my classmate’s blogs. I offer encouragement to others when making their learning projects post and have offered advice to help them improve when I am familiar with the skill they are learning. I have also commented and voiced my opinion on other blog posts in the class that my peers have made. Mostly though, my contributions are centred around verbal encouragement and aid from my friends Emma and Meghan. We created this event called Blog Post Mondays and got together every Monday afternoon to discuss what we were learning in class and help each other with the different resources. We all encouraged each other to post on Twitter, and we would work on our blog posts for the week at the same time. Whenever one of us had questions or was confused about a blog post, we had to do we would help each other and explain the blog post assignment to each other.

Here are some examples of different comments I have made on others’ Twitter and Blog Posts:

2 Replies to “How I Contributed”

1. Hi Faith,
    I love your kind words in your response to Meghan. It sounds and looks like you contributed to the class throughout the semester.

2. Hello Faith,

I am happy to see that you did not only limited yourself by posting what was required but you also took the initiative to create a blog where you discussed your learning and shared resources with some of your classmate. That is very great!. Thank you for your contribution and I wish you a wonderful Christmas per anticipation.