This Spring, my EDTC 300 class was one of the most challenging classes I have taken in University so far. It was not challenging like a typical University class is, but it was challenging in the way it changed my perspective of technology. In this class, I was pushed out of my comfort zone and forced to face my fear of Social Media and online strangers. I was re-introduced to Social Media in a professional manner and was able to see how useful developing an online Professional Learning Network can be.
Below is a summary of how I helped others in their learning journey:
- I helped a classmate include their Bitmoji on their blog. See comments.
- I deepened a classmates thinking about the effects of remote learning on young children. See comments.
- I shared a chrome extension that a classmate found to be useful. See here.
- I shared instructions on how to create Bitmoji stickers. See here.
- I shared an article about teaching Black Lives Matter. See here.
- I contributed to a Twitter Discussion by sharing an article about social media detox. See here.
- I suggested a time management app to a classmate. See here.