What Even Is Blogging?

question mark blue flat icon ask sign

This was the first question I asked myself. I thought I knew a lot about technology and social media, but blogging was a brand new concept to me. When we started talking about this assignment I was stressed out! There were so many foreign words and concepts I had never even heard of before. Categories, menus, pages, posts, tags, comments, the list was endless. Once I got started I realized that it is a little complicated, but it is a really cool concept. I am excited to continue learning throughout this course and sharing my learning with you all.

Now a little bit about me. I am a fourth year Elementary Education student. I have a background in Early Childhood Education and was initially drawn to the younger end of Elementary Education. However after getting a chance to experience a grade 5 classroom for my pre internship I am not leaning more towards the older end of Elementary Education. I am eager and excited to complete my internship and begin my teaching career.

In my spare time I like to go golfing, play ball, or go for walks. I am a small town girl and love the small town life. I have two cats, Claude and Trixie, who run my house. I love drinking coffee and watching Netflix.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

You can also follow me on Twitter!