A Fun Learning Experience

March 19, 2024 2 By Kelsey Haas

I wanted to try a tool I haven’t tried yet which is a website. The website is called Duolingo. It is free to use and it didn’t make me create an account which was nice. It is very easy to use and asks you a few questions to get to know where you are at in your learning as well as the purpose of why you are learning it. You can also choose how much time a day you want to spend learning through Duolingo and if you turn on the notifications it will send you reminders to do it.

I love the set up of this website. You go through pages and each one has a question and 3 choices that include a picture and the phrase in Spanish. It is kind of like a game because you guess which one then it is either right or wrong. It gives a variety of questions too that I have attached pictures of. It is also great because every time you click an answer it will say it in Spanish which is great to hear it and see the words. It is a very relaxing way to learn and it’s always rewarding when you get an answer correct.

Duolingo Duolingo Duolingo

I would 100% recommend Duolingo to anyone wanting to learn Spanish. I found it to be a fun tool and something different. It felt more like a game to me than learning and also made the time go by fast! The images are super useful to help identify what the words are and the entire process follows these three steps as included in the pictures above. You have a multiple choice, then you write the word in English and then you write the word in Spanish.