Learning More Palabras (Words)

April 3, 2024 1 By Kelsey Haas

This week I wanted to keep focusing on learning words. I have realized that learning a new language is quite challenging and takes a lot of time to do. I do not having everything memorized and I think that is fine. I just want to have basic things memorized that I think I would use the most. I found a video on YouTube that I liked. It goes through the words slowly and pronounces them clearly. The video also gives ample time for me to practice each word so I don’t have to keep pausing every time a new word is introduced.

This account makes a lot of videos that teaches Spanish. The YouTube account has over 1 million subscribers which is insane. It goes to show that this is a very good account and useful for learning Spanish. I would recommend these videos to anyone wanting to learn Spanish. The pace of it is just great and the words taught are useful. This YouTube channel also has a website that you can make an account on for free. I haven’t felt the need to get it and I think the videos work good for teaching, so having an account on their website isn’t necessary for me.