Content Growth and Learning

I feel as if I learned a lot in this course, about education and the system that helps all teacher function with a classroom. I took me a while to figure out how to taken in the amount of information because there was so much of it to begin with. My favourite chapter in the textbook was Chapter 5: The History of Education, because I am a person who loves history, and I also believe it is important to know where we come from to know where we are going.  I did struggle on the quizzes because there is so much information in the text, but it all very important to becoming a teacher. I also enjoyed the guest speakers in the class they all came with there own stories on how teaching really is in the real world. My favourite one was when there was when different teachers came into the classroom and they were all at different stages in there teaching careers, which showed the many angles of becoming a teacher and were you can go from here. This class became my favourite my the end of the semester because we got to learn and socialize at the same time, I truly believe I took in a lot of information from our classroom discussions.