My TikTok Debut!

I know I’m extremely late to the party with TikTok and truth be told, I did have an account for a few days, but I personally was not interested in the constant scrolling and the way the algorithm zeroed in and would not serve me content outside of one or two topics. That aside, I decided to try using the TikTok app to create content. I have used Instagram to edit reels before and I found TikTok similar to my experience with Instagram only SO MUCH EASIER! Trimming clips is so much easier on TikTok than it is on Instagram, and adding sound was also much easier than I expected it to be! The TikTok I created is by no means a masterpiece, but I tried something new and no one is very good at something the first time they try it anyway… 

Here is the link to my TikTok

Here is the link to a video about editing TikToks that I watched, but didn’t really use any information from due to the fact that my video was very basic, but the information is good if you by chance find yourself creating content on TikTok. 

One thought on “My TikTok Debut!”

1. Hey Raisa,
    It is great that you found TikTok editing to be much easier than other reels you have used! I found your TikTok video to be great and it’s awesome that you incorporated how math could be used.
    Keep up the great work!