WEEK 11- THATS A WRAP!

Reflecting on my journey through the world of embroidery, I’m filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment. Over the past several weeks, I’ve embarked on an EdTech adventure that has been both challenging and rewarding, pushing me to explore new skills, overcome obstacles, and unleash my creativity. In the early weeks of my journey,…

By Sarah Miller April 16, 2024 0

FINAL NETWORKED LEARNING POST

In reflecting on my participation in networked learning throughout this course, I must admit that I didn’t engage as much as I had initially intended. While I did make a few comments on Jenna’s and Carson’s websites at the beginning, I found it challenging to maintain consistent interaction as the weeks went by. Balancing the…

By Sarah Miller April 16, 2024 0

Week 8- Stitching Stories

In this week’s recap of my crafting journey, I’m thrilled to share my latest triumph: the completion of my rainbow flag patch! After weeks of meticulous stitching and unwavering determination, seeing the vibrant colours come together in a beautiful array fills me with a sense of pride and accomplishment. I know it still looks a…

By Sarah Miller April 16, 2024 0

DALL-E: Redefining Creativity in Education

Enter DALL-E, an AI-powered model capable of generating diverse and imaginative images from textual descriptions. Let’s explore how DALL-E could revolutionize teaching and learning, while also considering the ethical and practical implications of its integration in the classroom. By harnessing the power of generative AI, DALL-E enables educators and students to explore complex concepts, illustrate…

By Sarah Miller April 15, 2024 1

NO SECOND CHANCES?

In the era of the internet, every click, comment, and post becomes a permanent footprint in the digital landscape. Welcome to a world where your online presence can make or break your future. In this blog post, I dive deep into the complexities of our digital footprints where there seem to be no second chances.…

By Sarah Miller April 15, 2024 0

#ICODED

Coding is often referred to as the language of the futureā€”a skill that promises lucrative career opportunities and the ability to shape the digital world. While I admire the ingenuity and problem-solving powers of coders, I can’t help but question its importance in the grand scheme of things. In a world inundated with technology, where…

By Sarah Miller April 9, 2024 0

Week 7- Impressing Myself

After seven weeks of dedication and determination, I am thrilled to announce the completion of my very first flower artwork! It’s been quite the journey, filled with ups and downs, but seeing the finished product is incredibly rewarding. While it may be a little rough around the edges, I’m proud of the effort I’ve put…

By Sarah Miller April 9, 2024 0