week 10- Rockin’ and Rollin’ with Embroidery

April 16, 2024 0 By Sarah Miller

First off, drumroll, please… I finished my SECOND flower on the front of my jean jacket! And let me tell you, I’m feeling pretty excited about how it turned out. I think it looks even better than the first one! Who knew practice does make perfect?

Now, onto some more exciting news: the thumb cover I mentioned last time? It’s a game-changer, my friends! Seriously, it’s like a little slice of heaven for my poor, sore thumb. With that bad boy on, I powered through the last bit of my flower without skipping a beat. Talk about a game-changer! With my newfound thumb comfort and confidence, I’ve got big plans for the back of my jacket. I’m thinking of a patchwork of random flowers in all shapes and sizes.

Can you believe we’re nearing the end of this EDTech Journey? It feels like just yesterday I was threading my first needle. While I might not have a ton of finished projects to show for it, I’ve picked up some handy tools and tricks along the way that’ll keep me going long after this journey ends.

Can’t wait to wrap up next week and show you the progress on the back of my jean jacket!