I love who I have been, but I really love who I am becoming -- Dulce Ruby

Harnessing the Magic of Canva A.I.

I spent this week looking into and learning about the various A.I. features of Canva for Education.  I started by exploring the  Try Magic Write for Education page .  As someone who is a visual learner, I decided the best way for me to share what I have learned was to create a video (in Canva of course!) and show you some of these amazing features and share some of the tips and tricks I have uncovered along the way through the use of a screen casting tool.  So follow along as I harness the magic of Canva A.I.

1. Cheyenne

Hi Cheryl!
    This week your post blew me away! Such a wonderful idea to make a video showing all these amazing new skills you learned. I am learning Canva itself is a toolbox on its own, I am also in the process of learning it, and this video was helpful but sometimes I feel like I need a whole other degree just to use it! It has so many tools, but sometimes I find all those tools overwhelming, so I am amazed at how quickly you picked it up.

• Cheryl Bratton

I can totally relate!! I have spent so much time on it trying to figure it out and watching you tube videos. I’ve been using it whenever I can with assignments for other classes just to give me extra practice. I’m glad the video was helpful!!

2. Megan

This is so great! It makes me want to learn along with you. Technology is forever changing and why not use it to our advantage as teachers?

• Cheryl Bratton

Absolutely! There is some really great stuff out there that will make our lives so much easier. The next one I am going to look at is one my LRT at work recommends and says she wishes more teachers knew about it.

3. Ashley Cox

This blog post was great Cheryl! I’m a huge fan of using Canva for just about everything, so it great having this tutorial in my back pocket for future projects. I also really enjoyed that you created a vlog this week. What a fun way to share your experience.

• Cheryl Bratton

Thank you so much! It was a challenge to create for sure but I am a visual learner and knew it would be helpful for learners like me!