How I Help My Classmates

To start out the semester I had the opportunity to help Sarah Miller create her blog. After the first class, we were asked to create a blog using WordPress, Edusites, or Edublogs. I have had a WordPress blog since my first year. I have had to work my way through learning how to create an aesthetically pleasing and functional. Sarah and I met in the Ed building to start her blog from scratch. I taught her how to create a post, add pictures, links and everything she needed to know about posts. After I had finished teaching her everything she needed to know about posts, I helped her create her categories and showed her how to make sure her posts go into the proper categories. We worked through everything she needed to know for about an hour. Helping Sarah was a great way to refresh myself on how WordPress works and how to create posts.

Throughout the semester myself and Jenna Rhodes would meet and do homework for about an hour every Wednesday. Well, Jenna and I would meet and we would help each other with our posts. We would discuss the topics of our upcoming assigned blog posts so we could grow a deeper understanding of the topics we needed to write about. When either of us had a question we would work together to figure it out the best we could. I helped her figure out some technical difficulties she was having with her blog site. Throughout the semester I helped Jenna work through many things and she did the same for me. Working with Jenna was a great way to help grow my understanding of the class.