Summary of Learning Project

Throughout the semester I wanted to learn how to do my hair better. I wanted to learn new ways to do my hair for my everyday life. I did a total of 9 different hairstyles. I originally said I would learn 2-3 per week, but this semester got the best of me and I tried my best to learn 1 a week. Throughout the semester I did enjoy learning new skills within my hair styling. This learning project helped me learn how to edit and upload videos to Youtube (which is something I’ve mastered). These skills that I’ve learned will help me throughout the rest of my career as a teacher.

The Start of My Hairstyling Journey! 

This is my first post were I give my backgorund of hairstyling. (which is very little)

Post #2 My TikTok Hair-do’s 

Here is where I start my hairstyles, these hairstyles have been a staple in my daily life.  Here is also where I start to understand how learning through TikTok social media works.

Post #3 I Finally Learned How to Fishtail Braid! 

I have always wanted to leanr how to fishtail braid. I was so excited when I realized how easy it was to learn through Youtube. I had never really tried to leanr through videos like this and finally doing so gave me a new confidence that helped me throught the rest of my learning project.

I am a Social Media Influencer! 

This is where I really started to learn how to use video editing and how to post to on youtube. I found it very helpful to learn to you VN and Youtube as I had to make and upload a video for a different class this semster.

The Perfect Going-Out Hairstyle 

Here I take another look at learning through Youtube. I was very impressed as I couldn’t find export the videos i wanted from Instgram. YouTube has always been easy to use and the videos are longer and easier to stop when I get behind.

My New Fav 

This hairstyle was found on Pinterest. It was an easy to follow video that was easy to find and a great way to learn. Pinterest was a great tool to help my learning.

Perfecting my Video Editing Skills 

In this post I was looking for a new video edtior but found that I VN the editor I had used previously was the best. I tried Canva but found that it was more for presenting videos that have already been edited. After trying Canva I tried iMovie. I found that iMovie wasn’t what I was looking for either.

This One Didn’t Work Out 

Here I decided I would give iMovie a second chance. I knew I wouldnt run into the same problem I had in my last post beace this video was much shorter and didn’t need to be speed up. I found that iMovie worked perfectly for this type of Video.

Taking a Deeper Look at Video Editing 

This post I took a deeper look at VN thw video editor that I found was my favourite and the easiest to use. I decided I was going to add a little more to my vidoes. It was alot of fun to take a deeper look.