Ancient History

AKA: My High School Awards, Achievements and Interests

• I was an honours student for all four years of High School.
  • I sang in two to three choirs in high school which provided the opportunity to participate in the Banff Music Festival, Disneyland, California and various places in Vancouver, British Columbia. I won the high school choral award in 2014, 2015, 2016. I sang in an award-winning chamber choir for three years, in the third year, I section-led the soprano section and we won Nationals.
  • I acted/assisted in Yes You Can Theatre – which is a theatre program for FIAP students. We put on The Jungle Book, Aladdin and The Wizard of Oz. In grade twelve, I co-directed the musical Shrek and we won the best club. I also received the Yes You Can award along with my co-director and my choreographer.

Current Training

AKA: My current training (since adulting has a lot fewer awards officially handed out)

• I have my First Aid and CPR level C certifications
  • I have taken an introductory course on Fetal Alcohol Spectral Disorder from the FASD Network of Saskatchewan

Awards

• I have made the Part-Time Dean’s Honour List at University of Regina for the Fall 2020 Semester and the Winter 2021 term