I am currently a fourth-year student at the University of Regina, I am going for my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education (Pre-K to Grade 5). I am also getting my bachelor’s degree in psychology. 

I have worked on a government grant as a Children’s Coordinator at Parliament Community Church from June to September in 2020 – my job allowed me to work under a former teacher. The job description included creating activity boxes for families with children aged 3-8, creating supplementary informational videos that were geared towards the children for the Sunday Service based on the topics that were being taught and sorting and organizing the materials in the church classrooms. There are some samples of my work below:

The image above is the “Cactus Box”. It was created for preschool aged children. It included a themed bible lesson (God Loves Us Even When We’re Prickly), materials and instructions for a themed craft and a themed snack. All of the cactus pictures are hand-drawn and painted. I hand painted each box to make it special and individual for each family.
The above boxes are the “Starry Night Box” and the “Adventure Box”. These also included the materials for themed snacks and crafts to aid with the written bible lesson for the parents to work through.

I have one year’s experience working for Jordan’s Principle as an FASD mentor. I worked with a girl who was diagnosed with FASD on homework and social situations.

I have worked for six years as a summer camp worker at Dallas Valley Ranch Camp. I have held various positions as a cabin leader, Assistant Program Director, Program Director and skill instructor.

I am trained in First-Aid and CPR

I have taken a 6-hour course on people with FASD (in 2020)

I graduated from Campbell Collegiate High School with honours in 2017

I did my pre-internship at Henry Braun Elementary School in Regina SK working in a “Supportive Education” classroom for students ranging from Grade 1 – Grade 5.

Grad 2017