I have volunteered in my church’s youth group for five years. I am currently still volunteering there – although we meet online to adhere to COVID regulations. We work with youth from grades six to twelve.

I am also a Sunday School teacher for preschool-age children and I work as a nursey nursery volunteer at my church.

I have worked at a Bible Camp called Dallas Valley Ranch Camp for six years in a row. I have volunteered as a custodian and assistant cook. I have also worked as a cabin leader, archery instructor, nurse’s assistant, assistant program director and program director.

I had the opportunity to volunteer in Saskatoon at a soup kitchen called the Friendship Inn (2017) and Central Haven Special Care Home (2018)

I have done various volunteer works overseas as a church worker in India – my team put on plays in an orphanage and worked with special needs children. My team also did public speaking for the churches there. We put together packages with cotton gauzes for a Leprosy colony and visited some of the villages surrounding Chennai. 

I did volunteer work in Christchurch, New Zealand. My team worked with an organization that tried to fill up the spaces that the earthquakes have taken down with artwork and community spaces. We worked with an Instagram reporter who does a People of New York type page for the city. We also spent time working in a food bank and delivering food to low-income families.