Hello Friends!

My name is Jordyn. Here I will tell you all about my quirky self.

Currently, I am a student at the University of Regina in the Education Program. I started this journey because I found that I had so many ideas that I wanted to share and so many dreams that I wanted to make come true. I always push for the dreams of my students and finally decided it was time for me to truly practice what I preach! I try to make sure very day is full of smiles and good times.

However, I also know that not every day is sunshine and rainbows. I am a huge mental health advocate. I plan to make sure my classroom is built around community and focusing on well-being of self and others. I have my own background with mental illness and am not afraid to wear it on my sleeve. I’m very passionate about educating others on what I know and learning new things together.

Outside of teaching, I have coached and competed in competitive all-star cheerleading for 15 years and am still just as much in love with it today. It will always have a place in my heart whether I’m competing or coaching.

loading slideshow...

Other things that make me, me are my LOVE for animals. I have a Great Dane named Phoebe, a Golden Retriever named Joey, an orange cat named Chandler, and a white fluffy kitty named Monica. Oh and two fish named Ross and Rachel. If it wasn’t obvious, the sitcom Friends is clearly a favourite of mine.

I am so excited to share my journey and resources with you!

With love and laughter,

​Jordyn