Not a Great Start

January 29, 2024 2 By Kelsey Haas

This week I focused on learning how to say the alphabet in Spanish. I found it to be quite difficult to do based on the online tools I used. I used images off google to see the whole alphabet as well as google translate to learn how to pronounce the letters. I found google translate to go too fast for me to comprehend how to say it. I found the google image of the alphabet to be useful as I looked at it and went through it multiple times a day based on the way it says to pronounce them. I found having a page with the alphabet to be useful and somewhat easy to use. If I were to do something different, I would watch a video on YouTube of someone teaching the pronunciation. I think a well-made video will be clear and the pronunciation will be clear enough for me to understand and be able to say it back. I would use google images again to see the words in front of me in English and Spanish as I find that to be helpful.

Spanish Alphabet

Spanish Alphabet

Next time, I am going to focus on learning how to say the numbers from 1-10. I am going to do this by once again having a google image to look at as well as I will find a video on YouTube that goes through the pronunciation slowly. I hope to have this conquered by the end of the week and begin learning some small words the following week.