About me

Hi!

I’m Fernanda Lehmann, an exchange student at the University of Regina. I’m from México and I’m studying to become an English teacher. I’m in my 4th year.

I’m 21 years old and I have a lot of hobbies. I like swimming, I was on the local swimming team in my city, baking and decorating cakes and doing crochet. I love music and movies, I’m always listening to something or watching a new show in my free time.

Back in México, I was also learning Italian and German but it has been difficult because you need a lot of time and a lot of practice.

It’s my first time away from my family and country. So far it has been a great experience both personally and academically. It’s been difficult to get used to the weather. My city gets really hot and I’ve never seen the snow! So I’m not used to low temperatures. I hope I don’t freeze here in Regina, I already bought a lot of clothes, hope they are enough!

I started my bachelor’s because when I was little English was super difficult for me, until I got better I decided to change that and help others achieve the same. English is relatively easier than other languages but most of the time there are situations that can make the learning process difficult. That´s why I started loving English and wanted to spread the knowledge.