Twitter Noob

For my EDTC 300 class, we were encouraged to explore the world of Twitter. I have little to no experience with social media. I am on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat, but I do not post anything. When I was told that I need to get a Twitter account, I dreaded it. I am not someone who likes social media and especially when it comes to posting. I never know what to say or if the information is worth sharing. When I signed up, I was very surprised by the number of educational resources. Luckily, I was able to follow a lot of future educators from my EDTC 300 class. They post awesome tweets about education technology and other resources. I hope that I will become more comfortable with social media over time. Twitter is definitely a social media resource that I will recommend to any teacher or individual.

I was able to participate in a #SaskEdChat through my EDTC 300 class. I was able to receive amazing resources and tips from other educators and students. The only downside is that the chat can go so fast! I was not able to keep up with everyone’s posts. Luckily there is a transcript of each chat that I can look back at. This was a wonderful experience that I hope to again to have the opportunity to participate in.

In case you want to follow me my username is @notverygoodofuj