ECS 495,  Math 10 Unit Plan

Foundations & Pre-Calc 10 Unit Plan

In ECS 495, I was able to practice my unit planning skills. This was great because it has been quite some time due to my maternity leave. I am always open to feedback because I am constantly trying to mould and shape my delivery. I am currently trying to transition to a Universal Design for Learning approach. If you have any information or feedback, please let me know in the comments below.

The unit plan itself is from the Saskatchewan curriculum and textbook. This unit would typically be 7 lessons but likely 14 classes. I have only shared three of those seven lessons.

I hope that you gain something from this unit plan. If not, I hope that your feedback allows me to gain some more knowledge! Below the PDF section, you will find out more about Universal Design for Learning.

Download my unit and lessons here:

Universal Design for Learning (UDL)

Hi there, I am a new mom and am a 2nd-year teacher. I pushed through 2020 by hitting the most milestones during a pandemic - we bought a house, got married, and had a baby! I left my last teaching job, in Alberta, just prior to the pandemic and thankfully moved home to Regina, SK before the provinces were shut down. Now that it is 2021 and I have a new baby, I am making use of this down time and being stuck at home - I started my path towards a certificate in extended studies in Secondary Mathematics.