Say whaaaaat? Students have access to support on Edsby too? Here some of more advanced students can look up some of their own questions. This helpful student guide would be useful for teachers and parents alike, so we know how to support the students from their end of things.
Frequently asked Questions Section:
- Edsby login basics explained
- Choosing a strong password
- Syncing Edsby calendars with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- Sending messages with Edsby
- How do I update my Edsby profile picture?
- Choosing a new password
- What does “Login for this username temporarily disabled” mean?
- My report cards grades are different from my Edsby grades. Why?
- I just received a great grade on an assessment, but my overall average went down! What happened?
- My grades have disappeared from Edsby. Why?
- Edsby and browser compatibility
Learn About Section:
- Student Mobile Quickstart
- Student Browser Quickstart
- About Classes – Mobile
- About Classes – Browser
- Communicating with your Teacher
- Edsby Capture for Students
- Groups for Students
- Home Screen
- Navigation Bar
- News River for Students
- School Info
- Teaching Your Parents About Edsby
- Community Service Tracker Application
- Report Cards
- Student Calendars
- What parents can see in Edsby
- Language support in Edsby
- Language settings and translating in Edsby
- Smartphones and tablets
- Supported browsers and operating systems
How To Videos: