Final Overview of Course Prototype

By | March 23, 2019

The beginning of EC&I 834 challenged me to create an online course. I was required to select a target student population, course format and toolset, content and objectives, assessment strategies and in general, an overall design of a course prototype. Based on these assignment requirements, I created the following course profile:

Throughout the semester, I frequently revisited my course profile and online course design. The following blog posts highlight some of my thoughts and reflections during the creation process of my online counselling prototype.

After much learning, reflection, feedback and guidance from my professor and peers, I created the following online course for counselling adolescent parents. Please visit the link below and use the class code to access the course content.

In addition to your own exploration, feel free to watch the following screencast that walks users through the important features and sections of my course prototype.

Check out my screencast that walks users through the important features and sections of my online counselling course!

Thanks for your comments and feedback. My classmates have been incredibly encouraging and motivating throughout the creation of my online course prototype – thank you!!!

2 thoughts on “Final Overview of Course Prototype