Who am I?

About Me:

My name is Danica Finlay and I am from Vanguard Saskatchewan. I come from a family of five. My mom, dad, an older brother and a younger sister. For people that know me, I say every day is The Best Day Ever and I say this because even on the not so good days you can always find something to be proud of, it just takes a bit more patience, love and guidance. I want to share my days with children and show them that no matter what, there are always things in life that make days living, the best day ever and that I will always be in their corner cheering them on. Because of my family and lifes journey I can honestly say that I have a true passion and inspiration for learning. I am so extremely eager to share my knowledge of this amazing life with others, and watch young individuals be as inspired as I am.

Family photo

I was born in Swift Current Saskatchewan, and have always called Vanguard home. At the age of fifteen I left Vanguard and billeted in Regina to pursue my love for figure skating. From ages fifteen to eighteen I lived with a lady and her two kids who are twins! The twins are 10 years younger than me and I absolutely loved living with them and getting to be their big sister. My billet family I consider as my second family and although I no longer live with them, they will always be a big part of my life.

Random Facts:

Birthday: August 15th, 2000

Nicknames: D or Dani

Favourite colour: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream green 🙂

Favourite hobby: Figure skating, watching Hockey, playing cards and reading

Favourite food: Ice Cream

Favourite season: Winter!