Learning Project #4

Use of multiple digital apps have modified teachers’ way of teaching and their student’s learning. I believe digital learning has provided a convenient platform for almost everyone who has access to it, and also helped teachers to be multitasking at one time. They only need to explore and find the right option. As I searched about different digital media apps to choose one that I have never tried before, I decided to write about Smore.

Smore is a convenient way to create some flyers, classroom newsletters, some book reviews & assessments etc. (screen shots for all pics. from Smores’ website)

It can also be used for remote learning to plan some assignments.

Smore can be used for free and with certain price packages based on your school/division preferences. I find it interesting to create different flyers; to introduce yourself to your class & their families, to make some class rules to display, or to provide updates to class families on a weekly basis. You can use different images and highlight some main events to make it attractive and colorful. It’s very easy to use, you can just make an account to get started. You also have an option to use it individually or as a team. I have a plan to explore more about Smore and will make my next post regarding my progress on it. Stay tuned!