Hello! My name is Ericka Brock and I am in my first year of Elementary Education at the University of Regina.
I was born in Estevan, SK and raised in Oxbow, SK. I am currently still living in Oxbow due to the unfortunate situation that the world is in, however; I look forward to living in Regina and experiencing the true University life.
I am living at home with my mom, dad and my two younger brothers. I also have an older sister but she is living in Regina with her boyfriend also pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.
My passion for teaching started at a very young age when I was forced into looking after youngest brother as my parents always had their hands full with work. I have always loved to be around children and the school environment.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am a workout junkie and I love to do anything that involves being active, which means that sitting at my desk all day can be a bit of a struggle.
- I am involved in competitive volleyball, training 5-7 days a week on top of being a full time university student!
- My favourite food is spinach dip
- My favourite season is winter…
- I am terrified of snakes and spiders
- My favourite quote is, “Be somebody that makes everybody feel like a somebody” (Kid President)