Let’s speak the truth

Let’s speak the truth

Hola a todos!
Last post. The pressure is on. We’re assigned to stalk a classmate. I don’t have one, and all of a sudden… Meghan LeCuyer magically appears.
Meghan, Meghan, Meghan, Meghan, I’m sorry to tell you that I suck at stalking people. Not guys, girls, my family members when we fight, absolutely nothing.
But… I did my best, and this is what I came up with.
Meghan LeCuyer, has a pretty name, like someone who could conquer the world if she set her mind to it. She has three black cats (I love this fact) and is studying education at the University of Regina. She knows how to ride a horse, which is too hyper mega cool- since I don’t know how- and she went to Costa Rica, which is something I would love to do.
Meghan was hard to find, as there were many people named after her, but they were all either Megan without an h or LeCuyer spelled like L’Ecuyer, none like her.

Frustrated with Google, I started searching directly from the apps.

I found her on Twitter.

I found her in Edusites.

But on Instagram (which we use a lot in Chile), her profile was private.

The information about Meghan is very professional. I could only find what she wanted me to see. Her information as a student, her blog (with very interesting posts), professional pictures, and information.

Meghan has an excellent internet presentation, which can be used to her advantage later on. I wish her all the best in her project and her future!