Here’s To New Adventures!

The time has finally come, I have finished classes at the University of Regina and I am now about to embark on my journey through internship. This fall I  have been provided with the incredible opportunity to complete my intern placement at Ponteix Community School located in South West Saskatchewan. Here I will be spending time observing and teaching grade 3/4 students under my Coop teacher Mrs. Lori Kendall. When finding out my placement, I was quickly engulfed with many emotions, gratitude and excitement being the top two. I would like to thank my incredible Coop teacher for having me, as well as the community of Ponteix, and Chinook School Division

Being placed in Ponteix meant I would be able to move back home for the fall, and I will have the opportunity to experience teaching in a rural school. Over the years I have heard so many amazing things about my coop teacher such as how caring, understanding & supportive she is. I am truly overjoyed to begin this experience, and I look forward to having readers of these reflections follow along my personal journey as I learn to understand myself as a future teacher and others to take on the incredible and rewarding career of becoming a school teacher <3

Ponteix School - Ponteix School

Ponteix Community School

Cheers,

Danica

Note: I have been provided permission to use all names that are included within this post.