Using the Bird App

I have a love-hate relationship with Twitter because I have always enjoyed scrolling through Twitter and seeing what others are posting. Still, I have never been a very active participant. I have had Twitter for almost two years and posted for the first time this September. My biggest issue is that I never really know what to say. I have never been the type to write down my thoughts and feelings. I’m usually more of a vocal person and typically prefer to speak in person with people rather than online.

In the same way, I usually like to call or face time my friends and family instead of just texting them. I think Twitter is an excellent place to learn since many different people on Twitter have good advice and share their ideas regularly. These ideas can be beneficial to all kinds of people. I think the best way for Twitter to be used in the classroom is to connect with other teachers and share your ideas and experiences in different situations.

One Reply to “Using the Bird App”

1. Hey Faith,
    I feel the same way about twitter, I never post anything as I also don’t know what to say. I also agree that twitter is a good way for different teacher from other places to communicate on a app. As there is many different resources you can find on twitter from teachers, that you could also use in your own classroom.