Some Progress is Seen in Week 2

May 17, 2021 0 By Gledi Toci

This week has been very interesting. I have been focusing on learning the proper technique for starters on learning a muscle-up. For the next 3 upcoming weeks, I have found 3 exercises to make the journey easier. This week’s exercises have been inspired by a helpful post on men’s health. I will continue doing these exercises every other day and switch up to week 2 exercises this upcoming Sunday.

Here is a time lapse of the four exercise, keeping in mind not all the sets are included due to 60 second time limit. I also did normal dips due to equipment being used, will be doing straight bar dips this Wednesday.

Assisted Pull-ups, Straight Arm Pull Down, Ab Exercises and Dips

After viewing the YouTube video on my last blog post on form, I have been practicing my muscle-ups with more swing. Even though I still have a long way to go, I can already recognize that it is definitely easier with this technique. I still have a lot of work on using the swing to my advantage on bringing my chest above the bar, but progress is being made.

The Box and Circe technique

I’m excited for the upcoming weeks since I’m already feeling more confident and have seen improvement in my muscle-ups.