Learning Project EDTC300

After this meal I was a couch potato

Even though I already posted a recipe from the keg steakhouse I needed to know how they do their twice baked potato because it is just too dang delicious. I decided to try and find this recipe on Reddit. Reddit is a social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, and images, which are then voted up or down by other members.

To find meal ideas on Reddit, you can start by viewing these subreddits dedicated to food and cooking. Some of the popular ones I follow are:

1. r/recipes: This subreddit is dedicated to sharing and discovering new recipes from around the world.
  2. r/Cooking: A community for cooking enthusiasts to discuss recipes, cooking techniques, and culinary advice.
  3. r/EatCheapAndHealthy: A subreddit focused on budget-friendly and nutritious meal ideas.
  4. r/gifrecipes: A subreddit where users share recipes in the form of GIFs, making them easy to follow.

The r/recipes posted about the keg twice baked potato: https://www.reddit.com/r/recipes/comments/3h4og6/request_the_keg_steakhouse_twice_baked_potato/?rdt=64666

I found Reddit was not the best place to get recipes because the content is user-generated and can vary widely in quality and reliability. This means that recipes may not always be well tested or accurately written, which can cause disappointing results in your recipes. Reddit’s format can also make it challenging to search for specific recipes or ingredients, as posts are organized by upvotes and comments rather than by categories or tags. This can make it time-consuming to find what you’re looking for, especially if you’re seeking something specific. Even though Reddit can be a fun and an inspiring place to discover new recipes, it may not always be the most efficient or reliable source for those looking for true recipes.