Introduction: Who am I??

Introduction: Who am I??

Hi everyone! My name is Jeron Kletzel. I am from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and am going into my second year studying Education at the University of Regina. I am an active person who loves playing sports and going to the gym. After high school I took a year off to play Junior Hockey in Manitoba for the Winkler Flyers. Currently I am pursuing a career teaching mathematics at the secondary level. After taking online classes for a year, I am very eager to experience the University campus for the first time and meet many new people!

I am currently 19, meaning that I have grown up with technology and social media. I use social media daily to read new things and interact with people. I love getting new technology and software whether that’s a new MacBook, iPhone, or video game console. I am excited to explore how to use technology as a positive educational tool and learn different ways I can integrate technology into my teaching. I feel like technology not only can improve the way students learn, but can give teachers new ideas, methods, and perspectives.

Here is the link to my new Twitter account. I am fairly new to Twitter and look forward to interacting with new people!

2019-20 Home Opener for the Winkler Flyers