My Personal Evaluation

I feel like I did pretty well in this class, I showed up on time for every class, I did most of the readings and other activities that I was asked to partake in, I believe I only missed about 3 readings and these were during the weeks that I had the most assignments due so I had to focus on them more than anything. I tried to engage in the class as much as I could, but sadly with it all being over zoom, it was challenging to try and get a word in since I didn’t want to interrupt the professor or any other students. During the class, I was always respectful of what others had to say and gave them my full attention when presenting. overall I would give myself an 8/10, I say this because of the couple of readings I missed and not being able to participate in class discussions to the full amount that I wanted; I also tried my best to do the most I could outside of class and bring the teachings to my everyday life.